


Last month, I received a very pretty card from a blog buddy,
Corie. ( first card shown"for you"). I love, love and love that stamp set by SU, and every creation I've seen with it makes me want it more.
However, what I love even more is the design of the card. This picture is not the best, but you'll get a better idea if you visit Corie's blog, where she has more yummy card posted using this layout, and she takes better pictures. There's a Christmas card on there (see her post of October 6) that is so darling cute! Okay, where am I going with this rambling? The next card, another poor photo, is my take on Corie's design. Well, it's my first try, and I don't have the right stamp set for it, or the ticket corner punch that she used on HER card, etc etc blah, blah blah. Corie, if you are reading this, I tried and failed miserably to re-create your lovely card. Sorry!

This card came to me from Chi-town, from another blogger buddy, Simone. I sent her a little RAK before I left for Italy, and she so kindly sent me this lovely thank you card (after I teased her about it a little!). Thank you Simone, it's a beaut. The picture doesn't show it too well, but IRL there is a swirl embossed on the PP on the card and it adds such great texture to the piece. I also like the way Simone mixed cork (for the word" thanks" and the delicate paper lace. It makes for a very boho chic card.
I apologize again for the poor pictures; I guess I'm photo'd out from the thousand plus pictures I took in Italy. I haven't even felt like blogging for almost a week. I failed to deliver a promise of more pictures of the trip, I will do so real soon.
Ciao, bella!
2 comments:
Paula, Thanks for all the kind words -- you are just so sweet. Your version of my card is FANTASTIC, I love it!!
I like your interpretation of the theme, it looks great!
Post a Comment