Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday wrap-up December 5th








See that Christmas tree widget I have on the right of my blog? It says 20 days till Christmas. Where did the time go?








My Christmas cards are mailed, that was an adventure, as the post office was soooo busy. But, they're out, and maybe some recipients are already getting them. I'll be showing a full picture of them next week, as I'm sure everyone will have them by then.








I wanted to show you a little box I put together just a little while ago. It's from Colorbok and it's a tablet of pre-punched, pre-scored b0xes and bags. They even give you embellishments to decorate them with. They are great for small gifts, candy and gift cards. This took no time to make, and I added the ric rac and ribbon handle from my stash. How easy, and just when I need to take shortcuts. 20 days till Christmas...tick-tock, tick-tock....








I also want to show you a new plant I got the other day. It's called a shooting star hydrangea. I love hydrangea in any shape or form, and this one is a real beauty. I hope I don't kill it.










Well, that's all for me for this weeks wrap-up. Hope your Christmas shopping and other chores are going well. Next year I will be more organized and start planning for the holidays in June, LOL.








Buon Natale, ciao.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable box - so cute. they plant is beautiful also!

Alhambra Club said...

cute box.

Unknown said...

love that plant...too cool.
Those little boxes are perfect for the holidays, especially all the gift cards.