Sunday, April 8, 2007

Out of the gate

I love to read other peoples blogs. Especially the ones pertaining to stamping and papercrafts. Oh, the cards I can drool over, and the stamps that I crave!

So here it is, my first entry of my first blog. Now I have to learn how to post pictures, and write something witty a few times a week, and I hope I can get some subscribers, and, and, and........

You get the picture, huh?

Stay tuned while I learn how to do all this, and I warn you, mistakes will be made.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Nancy B said...

Your Blog looks good.
I just read you profile...Funny thing is I moved from Florida to the North 27 years ago.
I was born and raised there until I was 22 and then moved to Illinois where I have been ever since.
I do miss Florida from time to time.

Glad to see that you started a Blog. Have a good day!

Sue McGettigan said...

Welcome to blogging!