Monday, April 9, 2007

Today is the day

...that I start to work on this blog. I will try to get it finished the way I want it this week, pictures and all. My goal it to have it done and at least ONE project featured here, by oh, say Sunday! I hope I don't have too high expectations on this.

I would like to bring this blog onto the SCS blog list. For those of you not familiar with SCS (Split Coast Stampers), it's a message board with a lot of very talented rubber stampers and card makers. I get so many ideas and inspiration from the gallery there! It's also fun because all the members enable one another, telling tales of finding THE best bargain, or the best storage item, or really cool stamps at the big box stores. There is also a tutorial posted every Wednesday, and a lot of very cool techniques have been shown. Can you tell I love the site? I have wasted, er spent, lots of time on SCS.

Now, though, I have to finish putting away dishes and serving plates from our Easter dinner last night.

Ciao!

No comments: