I figured out how to post a picture to my blog, and thought I'd share this card I made a while back. The stamp is by Stampin'Up, patterned paper is from a slab I got a while back, and the brads and the cardstock were items I had in my stash.
I am getting very frustrated trying to post a picture to my profile. I have been trying since yesterday to do it, and I keep on getting error messages. I am not the most computer savvy person, but I can follow simple directions, but I CANNOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I will have to ask my seven year old grand daughter how to do it. I wish I had as much computer smarts as the kids do today.
So far I feel like I am on track with my schedule on this blog; I have managed to write daily, and today I posted artwork. Now if I could just get that darn picture posted to my profile.
Ciao!
2 comments:
very nice
Really pretty card Paula.
I read that you're in the "figuring things out" stage. I hope you don't mind me giving you a litlle tip: if you resize your pictures first, the uploading will go a lot faster. I resize them mine to 800pixels.
Post a Comment