Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still friends.........

I recently had a very happy thing happen to me. Here's a little background...

About 22 years ago, I had a very good friend. We did almost everything together. We saw each other through a lot of good and bad times. As fate would have it, we lost touch with each other about 12 years ago. She married and moved far away from me, and we just drifted out of each others lives. She was always in my thoughts.

I have the luxury of time on my hands, and I spent a few hours on the computer doing people searches for her. She no longer lived at the address I had, so I went to classmates.com. I couldn't remember what year she graduated, but I found her name.

I was so excited! Long story short, I e-mailed her my phone number, and we talked that very day! It was like all the years vanished. My friend and I talked for FIVE hours that night, and will make arrangements to see each other again.

Here is a picture of us taken in oh, probably 1986. I'm on the left.


Life is short, if you've lost touch with someone dear to you, find them, it'll make you happy!

Ciao!

No comments: