Is something that is in my bones. Since I began this blog a few short days ago, I have spent almost all my time trying to get a photo posted to my profile. Computer smarts do not come easy to this child of the 50's. I mean, even if it's really, really easy, I have a hard time with it somehow. I even wrote about my frustration with this a few days ago.
There is so much I want to do with this blog. I want to post pictures of cool cards I've made, and have a lot of readers, and I want to give out blog candy!! I want to have a cool blog like some of the SCS bloggers, and be on somebody's favorite list! That's not too much to ask, is it? " First, you have to get the blog looking halfway good, so that people will WANT to read it", I said to myself.
Well, (patting myself on the back) today is my day! Zip-a-dee-do-dah, I got my profile picture on here. I am king (queen) of the world!
I have applied to be on SCS bloggers list, and going forward, I want to post cards I've stamped and other goodies. When I get on SCS blog list, I will be offering blog candy to see if I can get somebody to read this. ===fingers crossed====
Off to clean my studio so I can stamp.
Ciao!
1 comment:
Bravo! It's a very nice profile pic too :)
Post a Comment