It's only 9:45 here and I've already caught up on the blogs I read, answered my e-mail and completed this cutie!I visit Split Coast Stampers (SCS) website and message boards A LOT. There is a nice group of people there who love rubber stamping and card making and provide tons of inspiration. Every Wednesday a tutorial is posted on the site. It may be instructions for a new technique or another sort of paper project. This week's tute is by Beate, who is a very talented individual, IMHO. It's called One Sheet Box and is the durndest, cutest thing. It uses one (hence the name, duh) sheet of 81/2 by 11 card stock. Once you get the basic folds down, you can "have at it" and embellish it any way you want. I used double sided card stock by Scenic Route Paper Company, Stampin'Up set Happy Harmony, Colorbox Chalk Ink and ribbon from my stash. This would be cute for a gift card, candy, jewelry or some such little trinket.
So go check out the website www.splitcoaststampers.com, I highly recommend it.
Ciao!

1 comment:
I like your card...super colors and layout!
Post a Comment