I have been concentrating on this blog all week. I haven't made anything new, I haven't laid ink to rubber, and my studio is a mess. All my energy has been on here, but I wanted to post a card today, so I dug through my stash and came across this card that I literally threw together a while ago. I had some papers left over from another project I worked on. They were laying on my desk right next to each other, and I did a little trimming and made the card front. I had a new clear acrylic stamp from the $1.00 packages that everyone has been going crazy for at Joann Fabrics, so I stamped the flowers on some little pieces of that and cut them out. Go grab the trusty black dotted grosgrain ribbon and a few sequins for flower centers, and I was almost done. I had the verse stamp out from another project, (a wood mount $1.00 stamp from Michael's) e voila!
I am happy with my little creation, tell me what you think.
Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment