I know many stampers and scrapbookers suffer from the "I'm messy when I work" syndrome. I envy those who can keep their work areas neat at all times. I have read blogs where the author gave advice on how to keep your work area clean. Number one tip seems to be to put EVERYTHING away before starting another project. You are kidding, right? Seriously, I know I should be doing this, but I can't. My horoscope for today actually gave me permission to be messy.Look:
Yeah, hooray and Ta-Da!!!! And just to prove the point, I did make 2 cards:
They are both very simple. For them both, I used my
cuttlebug embossing folder and ran a Colorbox chalk ink
pad in Chestnut Roan over the embossing. I used copper ribbon and acrylic stamps from the dollar bins at Michael's.
The cardstock, both the black and the craft are from Marco
paper. Oh, the verse is from Hero Arts. Embossed with Versa-mark and copper EP.
I like the monochromatic look of these; black and kraft with a little hint of copper.
That's all for me today. Happy Monday!!!
Ciao.




No comments:
Post a Comment