
I like to use sketches a lot when making cards. Someone has
already done the hard work; the designing of the layout. All
I have to do is choose stamps, ink and paper.
I got this particular layout from Stampers Sampler magazine.
They put a template in every issue, and ask readers to submit
their cards using that template, to be published at a later date.
While I have never sent a card in for publication, I like to use
the sample templates to get a fresh approach to a card. I like
the circle used here and the card has a good balance. I used
Stampin' Up Happy Harmony set. Quick to put together!
Next time you are in a slump, try using a sketch or a template
on a card. It will maybe spark some creativity and get you
going again.
Happy Wednesday! Ciao.

2 comments:
This looks great...super idea for a sketch!
That's a beaut! I love Stampers Sampler.
Post a Comment