Years ago, Bette Midler sang that title. It's so true. I have been receiving lots of surprises in the last month or so. Old friends are coming to the surface, and it is a lot of fun, like unwrapping a present.This is the cover of a mini book I made for an old friend. I blogged about her in April. Now I can post a picture of the book because she received it in the mail.
Okay, it's May 1st, where is the time going?
It's moving faster and faster and I can't slow it down. But I like May. It's the month I married my husband, and when I lived up north, it was the month when the warmer weather came. Everything bloomed, the air smelled fresh and I was in heaven. Now that I am lucky enough to be living in Florida, I don't need to rely on May to bring me the warmth of the sun. It's here all year long.
Have a good Tuesday!
Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment