It used to be called recycling; now it's popular tobe "green". Here's my contribution, I recycled a
popular hot drink tin, and altered it very simply
with a little bit of paper, a chipboard letter and a
silk flower. I also used a bit of ribbon around the
top and bottom of the tin to give it a finished look.
I like the way it turned out, I just have to figure
out what to put in it. Maybe some candy------
mmmmmmmmmm.
I am still working on my geneology project. I have
found a lot of information out over the last few days, but it is a lot of tedious searching. A very satisfying
job in the end. I should have a good basis for re-
searching my entire family, as I have been able to
go back to my great-grandparents, most of whom
immigrated to the United States in the later part of the 19th century. I can only imagine their journey.
Over the weekend I had the opportunity to talk to two friends from high school! It has been almost 40 years since we got out of school. One friend called me out of the blue, and it was so much fun talking to her she inspired me to call another. We are all far away from "home" but near each other here in Florida, so we plan to get together sometime over the summer. Should be fun.
All for now. Maybe next week I can get back to stamping.
Ciao.

1 comment:
How very clever of you...love this!
You've been tagged...check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment