Tuesday, May 8, 2007

getting lost ....

I was doing my usual this morning, having my coffee and surfing around on splitcoastbloggers.blogspot.com, and I somehow ended up on a blog that showed a card, and listed yet another blog for the directions. I'll show you the the card in a bit. I wish I could remember how I got to Beate's blog, in order to give the original blogger credit, but I can't remember!!!!

Anyway, go to splitcoastbloggers.blogspot.com and find a blog called Fresh and Fun. Beate Johns is the author of this blog, and is very talented. She teaches some of the weekly tutorials on Splitcoast stampers, and has a plethora of great ideas. If you need inspiration check out her blog, and all the blogs on the split coast stampers blogspot.





Here is my take on her card. (the instructions can be found on the May 5 entry.)

Card is closed:








Card open




It's deceptively simple to make. This one is going to a special friend, Carol in Arizona.

Happy Tuesday!

Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the link to Beates blog if you would like it...great job on that card!

http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

clhenry99 said...

Love that card@@