Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm on a shopping diet!


....and I can still make cards and scrapbook pages, using what I have at home. I read a post on a message board I visit and one of the members wanted to know if anyone wanted to join her in a "shopping diet".. I have been trying NOT to spend any money (or too much money) lately. I have to admit, I am using my stash of supplies, and it feels good.

I got out an old frame stamp I had, embossed it with black detail EP and colored it with twinkling H20. I add Stickles onto the frame, and used a Fred B. Mullet stamp for the wildflower. Grabbed some scraps from my scrap bin and ran one through the paper crimper (I haven't used that in about 2 years!) and ran one through my Sizzix using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Add some brads, voila! it's done.

So, although I didn't post over the weekend, as I promised myself I would do, I did get this card done today. Have a good Monday.

Ciao.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: