

This is how Monday feels. For those of you who have to begin your work week today, all I can say is , "sorry"!
The bottom picture is the cover of a card portfolio I made for a gift for a friend, someone who works WAY too hard. (You know who you are!). The main image is by American Art Stamp, and it's colored with Twinkling H2O's. The flip-flops are part of one of those $1.00 stamps from M's, I colored one pair with a marker to stamp it. The picture on top is the portfolio opened, containing 10 note cards and matching envelopes. It's all wrapped up in a pretty gift bag and ready to make the trip to North Carolina later in the week.
I did something different to my hair last week. I have grey, and it's getting more and MORE grey all the time. I needed a little pick-me-up, so I decided to get rid of it, or at least hide it a little. I ended up with foils, and I walked out of the salon a little unsure of how it would look. Now I love it!. I did my hair yesterday and put on a little make-up, which is something I hardly ever do anymore (it's too hot here most of the time for make-up). I set up my tripod and took some self-portraits, to see how my hair would show up, and to practice with the camera a little.
Out of about 25 shots, I got one I like enough to show. The camera and I don't get along; to get a shot I'm semi-happy with is a once in a blue moon thing. So tomorrow I will post the picture of the new and (maybe) improved version of me.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment