Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The big reveal..........

Yesterday, I blogged about coloring my hair. I promised to post a picture of my "photo shoot". Here it is, such as it is.

I have a phobia, a dislike, almost a hatred of getting my picture taken. It's almost five years since I started scrap booking and that has made me realize the importance of having my picture taken regularly. My husband and I even bought a tripod so that we both could be in the pictures for Christmas dinners and family get- togethers and such. I'm pretty much over myself anyway, so now I try to just "do it".

I love my hair. I love the fact that it looks sun kissed instead of drab gray. I also have to remember to wear a little make-up once in a while, it gave me a boost. It's foiled, so I don't have to tend to my roots once a month. All is good.

Happy Tuesday.

Ciao.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: