Where did this start, Christmas in July? Was it a way for store owners to pump up their business in the summer? It seems more and more the holidays are getting pushed on us sooner and sooner, so Christmas in July has very little meaning now.I participated in my first swap last week. Our assignment was to make snowmen ATC's. I have had this little guy for about three years, he is by Denami. I love him, always had always will. This is one of my stamps that I would not part with, for anything. For any amount of money. Never.
I cut around his silhouette within the stamped image. Used some of that uber sticky red tape on the back of the stamps, sticky side up. Then I sprinkled glitter **love it, BTW** on the tape. Makes him look like he's walking through a field on a starry night. I wish I could say I thought this up myself. I saw it in a Papercrafts magazine, a long time ago.
We have until September 15 to get our swaps to the hostess. Mine are mailed as of Wednesday. Guess I'll have to wait until September to see the snowmen I get swapped back.
Today is officially 63 days until we leave for Italy.
Have a great day!
Ciao!

4 comments:
These are way cute and man, you are on top of things!
Love the snowmen, especially the little letters.
These rock, love the snowmen and your letters
What a great snowman stamp! Great cards!
Post a Comment