Here's the rest of the 4 by 12 scrapbook. I still have to add my journaling and maybe tweak one or two pages, but that's about it. I really like this format, I would love to make more of these.
I had the treadmill part of my stress test yesterday. I am really out of shape, but it seemed to come out okay, according to the cardiologist. I'm just waiting for the results from my primary care physician.
It's July, have you thought about Christmas cards yet? I am starting to get some ideas, but want to wait until I see our Italy pictures before I design this years cards. I always send stamped cards out, but thought about incorporating a picture from our trip for this year's card. I have some Holiday things to show off, I'll post them tomorrow.
Have a good Thursday.
Ciao!
2 comments:
This book is fantastic -- GREAT JOB!!!!
This is AWESOME!!! You really did a fantastic job on it!!
Post a Comment