Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More pages from the mini-book and STRESS







It's Tuesday already, again the days get away from me. Yesterday was not fun Monday for me. I had part one of a stress test. The test was not bad at all, but I had myself worked up over it. I thought I was going to get that" heat rush" feeling when I got the injection, but it was not like that at all. Tomorrow is part deux, the treadmill phase of the test. Wish me luck on that.




As promised, here are more pages from the 4 by 12 mini book. Can you really call it a mini? more like a "longie", I would guess. I will post the rest of them on Thursday.


I have some projects in the works; a snowman ATC swap I got in on SCS, I'm trying to finish scrapbooking my grandson's graduation pictures and I want to finish up my envelope book for Italy. I mentioned it a few days ago, I will take it with me to hold receipts, ticket stubs and other goodies I collect while there. Guess I'd better not start anything else before I get these done, huh?


Hope you enjoy your Tuesday and Wednesday. Think of me while I'm pounding away on the treadmill tomorrow.


Ciao!










3 comments:

Corie said...

What a nice book. Love it.

Peg said...

Paula,
Love the book. I will be GLUED to your site in September for posts from your Italian adventure!! I have over a year until I go... and it's still as exciting as if I were leaving tomorrow!
Ciao!!!
Peg B.

Alhambra Club said...

This book is adorable, Hope part 2 of the stress test is OK. You are right we are a lot alike even our ages