I have been working on a really cute mini scrapbook. It's an odd size, 4 by 12. I saw the idea on
http://fiskarstv.com/. If you go to the website, click on the tutorial for 3/15. It's a photo scrapbook by Shimelle. It goes together super quick, and the best thing, you don't have to go and buy a lot of supplies for it. Fiskars TV produces some nice videos. The instructions are pretty clear, and you can always just watch the video if you're not sure of something. A class you can do in your pj's, that's for me. And it's FREE! In case you want to know, I am a mini book addict. I love them almost as much as cards and they take less time than a 12 by 12 scrapbook.
I am only going to post the cover today. It's late in the day to be posting at all, but I just realized this would be my last chance to post on 7-7-07. I'll post the rest of the book later on in the week.
I bound my book a little different than the one in the tutorial. I just got a Bind-It All a couple of weeks ago at a stamp convention. It's really an easy machine to use, and makes really professional looking books. No measuring, no using a hole punch until your hand is sore. I'm still learning how to use it for larger books.
I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but I put sparkley stuff (not Stickles this time) on the waves and also used some Ranger Liquid Pearls to look like foam. I put drops of Judikins Diamond Glaze all over the front to look like water drops. I used tropical colors; this color scheme is used throughout the book. Here in Florida they have a vanity license plate that uses these colors; I have always liked them together.
All for me this Saturday, 7-7-07! Hope you all are lucky today and every day.
Ciao!
2 comments:
Love it -- too cute
I LOVE your little....well not little album! Great job!
Post a Comment