Friday, July 6, 2007

71 days and the countdown begins...

That's how close out Italy vacation is!!! I'm not going to bore you by posting a countdown every day, but on Fridays I'll put the number of days out there. I feel like I should be doing something; packing something (too early), buying something (not much left to get) so instead I just daydream. I devour the Travel Channel; any time I see something on Italy I watch or set the DVR. I imagine my DH and I sitting in an outdoor cafe, sipping wine and listening to soft music playing by an Italian band......Last week I saw a great special on the Food Network, Giada in Paradise. She was on the Isle of Capri and it was beautiful. We will be going there so I've made a list of things I want to do, see and buy.

A couple of few days ago, my blog friend Corie tagged me. I promised to answer with 7 things you may not know about me. Here goes:

1. I am afraid of bridges. I am better being the driver crossing them than the passenger. I have more control driving.

2. I am NOT an animal person. And wild critters, don't get me started. Here in Florida we have LOTS.

3. I have two tattoos. I got my first one when I turned 50 as a "right of passage". The second one followed shortly after. I'm done getting tattoos.

4. I am STUBBORN.

5. Love to cook; love to eat.

6. I try to work on being a good friend to those that matter.

7. I like to clean, but I have to fight the clutter bug in me. I want to save everything.

That's about it. I will tag: Jacqueline, Simone, Amy, Paula, Kathy , Vicki and Deb.

No card today. I'm working on a cute 4 by 12 scrapbook, almost done. I'll post the particulars when I post the completed project.

Ciao!







4 comments:

Corie said...

I love all the tidbits of info.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag.
Ummm, I'm STUBBORN too and that's in all caps for a reason! LOL

Jacqueline said...

Hello Paula, so you are tagging me - well you are the second one so far - but I will mention both your names when I get round to the challenge!!

Alhambra Club said...

How wonderful, I will be doing the countdown with you. See that you are a Leo also.