Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, America!



Tomorrow is the Fourth of July! Picnics and parades, family and friend get-togethers and fireworks! Love fireworks.






This card I posted today is something quick I put together just for the blog. It has no particular use other than being a way to wish you all a Happy Fourth of July!!!





Just want to mention a thank you to all our service men and woman and their families. You make a sacrifice so that we can enjoy our freedom. God bless you and keep you safe.


I've been tagged by Corie. I'm supposed to list seven unknown facts about myself and tag 7 other bloggers. I am thinking about this; I'm not flaking out, but I will post my answers tomorrow.





Have a great day!




Ciao.


3 comments:

Corie said...

Thanks for leaving the comment about my card. You always leave such nice comments -- Thanks. Yes you may case my card, I would be honored.

Love your RWB card. It is so festive.

Unknown said...

Now that card just screams AMERICA, love it and the gingham is perfect for picnic season.
Love it!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, it is wonderful. Just read you tag, nice to get you know you better