I said before, that Venice pretty much tops the list for my favorite city in Italy. If I have the opportunity to go to Italy again, I want to go back there and spend more time. This city on water offers much charm, often found in the little shop lined streets that weave their way through the city.
We were very lucky in that our hotel was a very short walk to St Mark's square. I wish I could describe the feeling of walking through these narrow little streets, mostly in the shade, and suddenly you see it and you are there in the middle of it all. The beautiful, grand square! Doges palace, the bell tower, hoards of tourists, and yes, the pigeons!
I hope you enjoy these pictures. I have not had a chance to edit them; they are as they came off the camera card.
Ciao, bella!


2 comments:
You made some beautiful photos of Venice Paula, really enjoyed this slide show!
WOW love all the pictures that you have shared -- so beautiful.
Post a Comment