Monday, October 15, 2007

your feedback is important to us.....

That's the tag line on all the surveys I get in the mail, LOL. I'm auditioning Christmas cards, and this is the first one I made up. I want to keep them REALLY simple this year, and want to use non-christmas colors. The main image is a M's dollar stamp (what else!) ; it looks a little washed out here but you get the idea.
this took maybe 5 minutes. I have a couple more ideas running around in my head, I'll post them here and maybe ask you to vote for your fave (blog candy may be involved).

This is a quickie post as I have to get ready for work! Good monday!

Ciao bella!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I like the card, I am also working on a card for mass production. Bring on the others.

Corie said...

I love the colors on this one.

Tami Bayer said...

Great colors and layout. Can't wait to see them all.

Connie said...

your feed back is important to us"

This is what I hear when I have been on hold waiting
to speak to someone on the phone for 20 minutes.

I do love your work and getting to meet everyone--