Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where the heck have I been????


Life got in the way! It's been almost a month since I've blogged. My bad!

I love blogging. I enjoy reading blogs. I'm happy for the friends I've made through blogging. I'll continue to blog.

Joe and I have been working on a big project. I'll post pictures sometime next week, promise.

Are you enjoying my slide-show? These are 6 not-so-typical Thanksgiving cards I made. They are all from scraps from my *crap pile, LOL. I'm experimenting with patterned paper; putting designs together that don't look like they belong with each other. I want to do this more often on a grander scale in my scrapbooks. (yes, I scrapbook!). It's easy to "practice" on cards; smaller scale, and less $$$$ if you must put them in the trash. These cards are keepers.

I am going to post tomorrow about a pay-it-forward challenge I recently took part in. Just have to take pictures of my goodies, and I'll be back on here with the details.

Ciao, bella!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these cards are great, I love them, the papers work great together. Glad to see you back in blogland.

Unknown said...

what a great use of the scraps, I love them all!
Glad to see you back!

Jacqueline said...

So thats what you've been up too.. lol. Very pretty design with scraps, must have been very enjoyable - especially stamping over the top of the strips!

Anonymous said...

liked the card from scraps. we all have a lot of those and am always looking for ways to use them.

Corie said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!!

BTW -- thanks for the lovely cards that you sent me. Both of them were beautiful!!! You are so sweet to think of me. BIG HUGS AND SMILES!!!