
Late last month, one of my favorite bloggers, Florence, put forth a pay it forward challenge on her blog. I joined in, cause I love these things, and won one of the goodies she offered. I was happy to receive this package from her, and promised to pay it forward on my blog.
So, I am offering a surprise package that is waiting to be sent to someone! All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog entry, and I will draw a name oh, say, next Friday. Please promise to "pay it forward" if you are chosen.
Tell everyone and anyone you know to come and visit my blog for a chance to win. Make someone smile.
Ciao!
2 comments:
I'll play!
I enjoy your blog!
Tracy
I'll play too---I've been busy and haven't blurfed in a while, I'm glad I found time tonight! :)
Post a Comment