Here's a few pics of some of the goodies I got on Saturday at the Memories Expo in Orlando. I didn't take pics of my Basic Grey papers/stickers and I also did a cute make and take, 2 page layout which I'm not showing you here for a reason.............don't want to give away any secrets, yet.
You'll notice one picture in the slide show, slightly dark. "caution, venomous snakes in the area!". Yep, I took that at a rest stop along I-75. Gotta love Florida, we are home and haven to all sorts of creatures. This one creeped me out, I must admit.
I have heard from my two Pay it forward winner, Sandy and Tracy. Thanks, ladies, your goodies should be mailed out to you later this week, it being Thanksgiving week and all. I can't wait to read about your pay-it-forward on your blog.
Have a thankful day!
Ciao!


3 comments:
What a great bunch of goodies, looks like your purchased some unique and SeeD stamps, I have purchased a couple of their stamps and really like them.
OH MY!! What a FUN stash you got!!...LOVE the chip-books!!..cant wait to see those made up!...as for the snake...we used to live in So. Fla, before moving to TN....at least they are "warning" visitors!!!...lol!You will have to SCRAP that picture tho!
It's all moving too fast!! LOL - you have taste Paula!
Post a Comment