It was a great shopping day, oh my yes. There was something to see at every turn.
Acrylic albums were EVERYWHERE! I had every intention of buying one, and I was not disappointed, I had many styles to choose from. I settled on a house. I saw a completed album in the gallery on 2Peas, and fell in love with it, so I'm going to put together one for us.
Inque Boutique was in 'da house! That was another item on my list-to buy, and again, I was not disappointed. If anyone has seen these or owns any, you know how clever their designs are. I am now the proud owner of, shall we say, "several" sets!
I got a package of Tim Holtz grungeboard. Another item on the list checked off. I liked the alphas, but chose a swirly set for my first purchase. Now I have to watch his video again to see all the greatness of it. It smells though. When I opened my package, a strong odor emerged. I have to air it out a little. PU!
Glitter, glitter and more glitter! With the emergence of the blingey blingey look, those of us who wouldn't be caught dead using it (think macaroni angels) in the past have gained a new respect for the product. Some glitter came home with me, ten colors to be exact.
I also got some Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers and stickers. Love the line.
It was very crowded when we got there in the morning. We didn't take any classes, so had the whole day to walk around and shop. Oh, yeah, Skinny Cow was there handing out FREE fudge bars. What a delicious treat. Last year, Success Rice was the foodie on hand, who wants rice at a scrapbook expo?
It is still too dark to take any pictures of my loot, but I will have time tomorrow, and will post them here.
All in all, it was a fun day and a successful shopping experience.
Ciao!
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day, good for you!!
wisg I could have been there to go with you, sounds like a fun day
sounds like you bought several things that are on my Xmas list, can't wait to hear the verdict on the grundgeboard.
Post a Comment