Friday, November 16, 2007

Pay it forward winners announced.......

First of all, I only got 2 replies to my pay-it-forward challenge. I know why, I have not posted on my blog for a while, and the few people that were visiting me regularly kinda got sick and tired of not seeing anything new. Sorry! I am trying to get on here more, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions, so I am not going to stress over it.



I know we are all in the same boat, too much to do and too little time to do it in. I am right now trying to make my Christmas cards, get ready for Thanksgiving, scrap my Italy pictures, make a couple of cute projects I saw for Christmas (for gifts). Throw into the mix, taking down the Christmas decorations from the attic (Joe's) job, and transforming the inside of the house for the holidays. (Joe does the outside, thank God!) Oh yeah, and posting on the blog. We also have a huge home improvement project going on right now, I'll post a few photos when it's done(does anyone want to guess what it is?). Phew, that's a lot. I'm done whining, for now, LOL!



I have decided to send Sandy and Tracy both some goodies for answering my pay it forward challenge Send me your snail mail address and I will send something out to you. All I ask is that you, in turn, post a pay it forward challenge on your blog.



Tomorrow I am going to the Memories Expo in Orlando with my friend Nancy :::::wave:::::. Her and I are seasoned expo go-ers, we move at basically the same pace, and always enable each other into buying more than we need. My kinda' woman. We also have a ritual; after the expo, we eat at Sweet Tomatoes. I am so looking forward to a fun day with her. I'll post my goodies when I get a chance over the weekend.



Hope you all have a great weekend!



Ciao!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, I am so jealous, wish I was still living in Orlando. I don't check your blog everyday as I have you in my google reader and KNOW everytime you post and stop by. Wow think that is a scary statement. Have fun on Saturday.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great day planned!
And I am the driver of that ship...Too much to do, too little time...sorry I couldn't play, but at this rate I may not even get a tree up before Xmas. LOL