
Happy 2008! Hope you all survived the holidays, and are being crafty.
Here is a card I made this morning in response to the challenges on Two peas stamping board. If your mojo is asleep, check it out. There's a new challenge every week.
My resolutions for this year are still swirling around in my head, but one thing I know for sure is that I am going to do more card challenges. These are everywhere, and they are excellent for giving your creativity a jump start. This card is 6 by 6 square and uses Inque Boutique stamps for the bird, Technique Tuesday for the swirls, and the love is from an old PSX mini alpha that I reach for constantly. I added some feathers under the bird; kinda looks odd to me now, but hey, that's art!
Just as a side note; normally balmy Southwest Florida is experiencing a cold snap. Last week it was in the 80's. Last night we had lows in the high 20's. Now I know that those of you who are in the throes of winter are not going to feel sorry for me. That's okay, I really don't want you to, as I'm lucky to be living here in this warm climate. But, when you are used to really warm, the cold becomes REALLY COLD! Gosh and golly, we put the heat on yesterday for a little while. I had to scrounge around today for long pants and fleece to put on to go out to lunch. It is expected to warm up towards the weekend.
Hope you all have a super day.
Ciao!
5 comments:
Love your card and your cute bird, know what you mean about the weather, we went into to 30's last night in Ft. Lauderdale, too cold for me.
WOW -- this looks so elegant, I love it.
This looks really classy Paula - gorgeous card with the swirls and the colours are really nice!
ow this is sooooo pretty Paula!! Love the feathers!
it spoke to me, it said "marge buy me!"
Post a Comment