

One of my New Year's promises to myself was to get my pictures scrap booked from our September Italy trip. I have been collecting papers, rubber stamps and embellishments for over a year now; all I needed was a little push and some time. This past week I neglected the vacuuming and the laundry; I scrap booked! It feels so good to see some pages in my book, finally!
I am scrapping right now in a K & Co 81/2 by 81/2 album. One photo per page, and the page layout comes together easily. These photos are either my absolute favorites or pictures of Joe and I. I also have started a traditional 12 by 12 book for my panoramic pictures and other layouts where I wanted to tell a story. I like both sizes for different reasons.
Here are some of the 81/2 pages I have completed so far. I'll put more up as I go along. I'll even try to post some of the 12 by 12 pages.
One drawback to getting my scrap booking done; my card making has to take a back seat for a while. I wish the days were longer, about 12 more hours per day would allow me to get more done.
Hope you enjoy my pages.
Ciao!
4 comments:
These pages are great, love the colors and embellishments.
These pages are wonderful, I love seeing your pages!!
Yes, those photo's are very special! I love how you used a flourish stamp on the top one! Love also your choice of classic papers as they go so well with the theme - they are totally gorgeous Paula!
It's looking wonderful so far Paula! Get busy before you forget what you saw! I sent my Mom a link to your blog, she went on a trip to Italy too. :)
Post a Comment