Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's me with more pages to show





I'm loving looking at these pictures, it's like we're back in Italy, enjoying the sights. We have been having a discussion or two of going back in 2010. Hopefully our health (and our money) will hold out. Joe wants to visit the town where his grandparents came from, Venafro. I want to go back to Venice. We'll see.............
Please don't take offense at the Mafia picture! We just came across the building, and I couldn't help but take a picture of it. Joey-Baga-donuts is the nickname my (then) boss used to call Joe when we were dating. We were in front of this building for about 10 minutes, and nobody came in or out. Wonder what they were up to in there? I should google it. I computer jounaled on a transparency, so there is a reflection of my pool cage on there, Sorry.
On a side note, do you want to learn how to take great pictures with a DSL camera? ==insert my photo here===. Maybe Santa brought you one, and you are totally intimidated with all the dials and settings. ===insert my photo here====. Maybe you've had a "big girl" camera for a while, and have never taken it off the auto setting.===insert my photo here====. A FREE, that's right, FREE 12 week photo course is being offered on 2Peas right now. I've looked over the outline for the 12 weeks and it looks very detailed. The first week's lesson is up now, it's how to become familiar with your f-stop setting. You can download the notes and print them out and work on them at your leisure during the week. Bop on over, if this interests you. There's a banner you can click on that will take you to the first weeks lesson.
All for me this Wednesday. I was really chatty today, huh?
Ciao!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great pages! Looks like you had a great time.

Alhambra Club said...

These pages are fantastic, the pictures wonderful. I am sure you will get to go back in 2010, what a wonderful goal to have. Keep the pages coming.

Unknown said...

the Mafia page made me giggle...
I love them all, you are doing an awesome album, I've got pictures from Disneyworld in 2005 you can scrap for me next. lol
I am doing the photo challenges too, it is wonderful.

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous work once again - those photo's are just wonderful!

M. said...

the layouts are amazing!! keep up the good work, they look great :)

Sandy said...

Awesome pages, you're making GREAT progress!!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous layouts.
I do scrapping but ran out of steam as I have a shortage of photos. I love challenges & the all About Eve one is all about us, the woman behind the scrapbook.
You should go check it out. They run fortnightly.
AAE