Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's Saturday, yay!

I'm so looking forward to this weekend! My daughter and son-in-law from PA will be visiting! Joe and I are picking them up today in Clearwater and then they will leave on Monday. It's a short visit but we don't see each other that often, so it should be fun.



Tomorrow we will just hang out by the pool. I have a yummy dinner planned; an antipasta platter and penne vodka, with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert! There may be some wine involved, who knows!




I got the Cosmo Cricket TSV from QVC when they had their scrapbooking day a couple of weeks ago. It is sooo pretty! I love all the soft colors and the shabby chic look of the kit. I couldn't resist making a layout the other night. This picture is an "out take" from our wedding photos. I made the page for the scrapbook, but I left it out with Joe's Valentine. He loved it. The saying on the page reads, "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen". That about says it all regarding marriage, doesn't it? The angle I took the picture at makes it appear that the saying is on the page crooked, that is not the case, LOL! Everything on the page is from the kit except for the trim down the left side and the flower. The trim is MM Noteworthy collection, and the flower is from my stash.



Hope you all have a great weekend!



Ciao!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty. Yeah Joe does have that look of adventure on his face - I can see it!

Casii said...

That Cosmo Cricket TSV was just too much temptation, wasn't it? The layout is gorgeous, you must've been inspired by all the fun goodies!

Kristine said...

GORGEOUS layout!! Love your paper :)

Corie said...

WOW this page is just betautiful!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page!
Hope you had fun last weekend.