Saturday, March 8, 2008

a bit O' Green...


I got a nice surprise in my mailbox yesterday. A sweet St Patricks Day card from my friend Pat. Hi Pat, thanks you so much.


The card has a big green shamrock on the front. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, so is the shamrock. The touch of green ribbon really sets this off!


Tonight we have to turn our clocks ahead one hour. Spring forward, fall back. That's the only way I can remember it. We'll get back this lost hour of sleep in the fall. I like it when it's lighter longer. Except that its still really dark in the morning until the days get longer. Can't win.



I don't have to work today, so I'm off to enjoy my Saturday. I might even scrapbook some.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that green shamrock, great happy mail.

Corie said...

Ahhh this is just so pretty, love it!!

BTW -- I tagged you today, check out my site.

Big HUGS,
Corie

Deborah said...

Just adorable Paula! Love those flowers on the CB folder! Deb

Alesha Walls said...

Oh I just adore this!