And this isn't even all of it! I had such a fun day, and the shopping was really good this trip.
A booth that causes a LOT of excitement, Dollar Scrapbooking, had a line waiting to get in to shop. Everything was a dollar or, at most $1.50, and there was some good stuff there. I added to my collections of honkin big silk flowers; got some great ribbons and brads. There are two chipboard alphas here, and some printed transparencies. I got a big date stamp; it only goes till 2009, but for the dollar fifty I paid for it, who cares! Wish I would have thought of this concept, it always goes over big with the shoppers at the expos. They were, hands down, the busiest booth there.
I bought much more, I will talk about some of it later on in the week. I have some new (for me) product to practice new techniques with, so I want to make up some samples to show here on the blog. Stay tuned for that.
Have a great Monday all!
Ciao!


5 comments:
wow, you got some great goodies there.
love seeing the loot!
You did some good shopping - I won't tell you how much brads cost over here.... lol!
WOW -- so many goodies!!
Dollar Scrapbooking sounds like a dynamite concept! I love bargains.
Thanks for taking the time to comment about The Stampers' Sampler over at Craft Critique.
Heather
Post a Comment