Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Friday...




The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I hope it's spring where you live.




Last week I fiddled around with my blog a little; I was getting spam comments, and I tried to make it so you have to do letter verification when you leave a comment. I think I wiped out the ability to leave comments at all! Darn technology; you try to do something simple and it takes on a life of it's own. If anyone who reads my blog would care to help me, I'd appreciate it. If you can't leave a comment, please e-mail me and I'll see if I can fix it. Thanks so much!




Here's a cheery hello card made with K & Co paper flowers. It's a 12 by 12 book made up of pages and pages of gorgeous flowers you just punch out and embellish to your hearts content. I did some Stickles on these and put a rhinestone brad in the middle (source unknown). Sorry for the shadow on the book, I had to do a quickie picture. You get the idea, right?



Tomorrow I'm off to Scrapbook Expo for some shopping and making and taking. Hope your weekend is fun, too.

Ciao!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Your comment's are working fine, if you need help with anything else just send me an email and I can try and walk you through it.

Unknown said...

comments are A-ok!
Great card, have fun at the Expo.
(we got snow again yesterday!!)

Jacqueline said...

Your photo's look lovely taken in the sunshine! I love what you have made - and that 'Hello' looks perfect!

Crafty Connie said...

Great card. Hope you had fun at the Scrapbook Expo.

Corie said...

Oh I am so glad your comments are working again. I was worried. Love this card-- so pretty

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....such Amazing work!!!!