Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. Here is where I like to post some of my favorite projects, mostly cards that I stamp by hand. I would love for you to leave a comment to let me know you've been here.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Oh Easter tree, oh Easter tree......
Well, okay, it's not Christmas anymore! But I have decorated and put on display an Easter tree. It's got chicks and eggs, pink lights and tulle, butterflies and garland, and a big cupcake for a tree topper.
Shortly after Christmas I got a deal on three pink tinsel trees for like, 90% off. This one was supposed to be decorated for Valentine's day; that never happened due to time constraints, so it's now decked out in all it's finery for Easter. I went for a shabby chic look; it's kinda just shabby. Think of it as the Charlie Brown Easter tree.
Hope you are all accustomed to the time change. I know I am!
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love your pink Easter tree!
What a great idea, love your Easter tree, too cute.
Post a Comment