I hardly ever scrapbook anymore. I get so busy stamping and making cards, I run out of time. Last year I started a book of me, and I completed some pages and put it aside. I decided to scrapbook one of the pictures I took of myself when I first got my hair colored a couple of weeks ago. I figured the picture was scrap-worthy, as it was a change I had made. I have to admit, it was fun to do, and I should scrap book more.
I feel kind of vain at times, making a Book of Me. But I look at it as leaving a legacy for the grandkids. I don't want them to wonder what I looked like, what I was into, or even what our lifestyle was like "way back when".
I used a chipboard flower to make a shaker box. I always liked shakers, and haven't seen them on pages too much anymore, but I am in a "use what you have" mode, and have a lot of beads laying around. I like my shaker, it's cheery. So what if it isn't the latest and greatest, it pleases me.
It's Memorial Day weekend. Hope everybody stays safe; please don't drink and drive!
Ciao.


1 comment:
Really cute page. I know what you mean about feeling odd doing pgs about oneself. This turned out great tho!
Post a Comment