Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday....already????



Okay, where did the week go? I know I saw Tuesday around here somewhere....




I have a card today. I stamped off some images before I left for my Philadelphia trip, and yesterday was able to assemble them. The card I am going to post is for a call out for get well cards that I read on someones blog. A 41 year old woman has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and her sister put out a request for cards for support for her. There but for the grace of God go I, so this will be going out to a lovely lady named Karen. God bless you.






Have you BLURFED????? That word just cracks me up. It means blog surfing, I don't know who made it up, so sorry if you are not getting the credit for it, but I think it fits the act. Yesterday, I got on to check out my favorite blogs, and started clicking on links on those blogs, and before you knew it, an HOUR had passed. I was lost, I don't remember how I got to where I was, that's how I found the breast cancer story, but I don't remember whose blog it was on.

So, I blurfed. Today I am not going blurfing, no, no and no.






In case anybody is wondering, (and reading this), my card is made up of: Basic grey background paper, polished stone panel, SU A Touch of Nature set, ribbon from $1 bin at M's, and MM brads. The sentiment stamp is a little guy, and it's under a big mess on my work top, so I can't tell you who it is right now. The pear is by Mother Nature. I just liked the color.




Tonight I'm cropping at the LSS, and there is a stamp show in the area over the weekend. I may get my DH to go on Sunday. It's a 2 hour drive, so I am still considering.








Have a splendid weekend.







Ciao.




2 comments:

Corie said...

Love the card. I know what you mean about blurfing. I get lost too, but love it too much to stop.

BTW what is LSS? I think it is a Canadian store, am I correct?

Jacqueline said...

Hi Paula!! You probably know I chose this as my favourite card on Two Peas this weekend -- it is just beautiful. I am card-lifting it (if you don't mind too much...) and will probabaly post it on my blog - giving you all the credit!!