Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm back...........

....and here is the graduate himself! It was a fun trip, I got to spend time with my daughter and her family. This picture of my grandson was taken when the graduates were getting ready to parade onto the field. The chain link fence makes for a nice background, no? I'll be like Fellini, the fence symbolizes his release from the "prison" of high school, ha! Except I know he enjoyed his time in school, therefore, no prison. Well, on to college now for him.

I don't have any cards to share. I literally haven't stamped in two weeks, eek. I have every intention of getting in there today, I have some incomplete images on my desk just begging to be transformed into cards.

I won blog candy, not once, but twice! I should play the lotto, huh? While I was away, I received a beautiful pack of Stampin' Up paper from Kathy McD. If you have never visited her blog http://askmetostamp.blogspot.com, you are missing out on some nice artwork. I get inspired from her creations. So here's a shout out to Kathy. Love the papers, I may have to hoard them.

I also won an assortment of ribbons from
Deb B at http://bluemoonstamping.blogspot.com. Deb consistently shows beautiful cards and artwork on her blog. I try to visit these two gals blogs practically every day. Deb, I can't wait for the ribbon to get here.

I have noticed a lot of bloggers have count tickers on their blogs. I considered getting one, but have thought better of it. I put my blog and my artwork "out there" just for grins and giggles. I just wanted to blog for the experience, I am not hoping to be named the stamper of the century. (that would never happen in any case!) I have gotten a few very nice comments on my blog since I started it, and in turn have found some blogs that I like from that. If you read my blog, thanks! If you have time, leave a comment, even it's just a HI from a fellow stamper. Leave me a link to your blog, I promise I'll check it out. So, for now, (never say never) no ticker for me.

I have decided to offer blog candy for my three month blogging anniversary in JULY. So stay tuned.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Corie said...

I found your site through SCS. Love everything. You are so creative.