In a few hours, I am flying to Pennsylvania to attend my grandson's high school graduation tomorrow. Phew! First of all, it seems like yesterday that I graduated, then about three hours ago that his mother, my oldest child, donned her cap and gown and received her diploma. I thought it was just yesterday when I held this child in my arms a few hours after he was born.
Time goes so fast, we can't stop it or slow it down, but we can savor the moments whenever we can.
I have no cards to post, and didn't realize that it's been almost a week since I've been here. I was busy all last weekend into this week giving my house a good cleaning. I also made some changes to the window treatments and fine-tuned some decorating. I literally have not been in my studio since last Thursday. My bad!
I won't be on here at all until at least next Thursday, after I get back from my visit up North.
Have a good weekend.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment