Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lucky me!


More about my luck in a minute. I thought I would post this card that I did when I first got this SU set, In Full Bloom. I really like the images in this set, and they were just made for coloring in. Choose any medium you want; Twinkling H2O's, Prisma and gamsol, marker and blender pen. This is how I feel lately, HAPPY. Here's where lucky me comes in.
First, neither my husband or I are very lucky. Well, we're blessed in a lot of ways but winning contests, lotteries and drawings not so much. While I was in PA, husband won a mini-refrigerator. We think he put his back out lifting it out of the car, but that's neither here nor there. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I won blog candy twice. On Sunday, we had four lottery numbers, and won a really small amount of money, but won never the less. Yesterday's mail brought me a surprise. When I was leaving PA last week, my flight was delayed two and a half hours due to bad weather. We had already boarded, so we just sat on the runway. The cabin crew were wonderful; the cockpit kept us informed of the situation, the flight attendants served beverages and made sure all the passengers were okay and happy. To me, it was not that big of a deal. I knew they couldn't help it. Okay, the surprise is that I got a very nice and apologetic letter from Southwest Airlines with a travel voucher included! Evidently, they sent one to everyone that was on the plane. I didn't even complain, and they still made it right. Go, Southwest, I'll travel with you all the time! You get an A plus for customer service! My next trip will be practically free!
I managed to get to a rubber stamps show on Sunday. I picked up a couple of things I needed to replenish my supplies like Ultra-Clean stamp cleaner, some glossy card stock and I got three or four stamps. My big purchase was a Bind It All. I've been eyeing them up since they came out and have been lusting after one. I am working on something this week, and will post it here when it's complete to my satisfaction.
Have a great Tuesday!
Ciao.

1 comment:

Corie said...

ooo very pretty.