If you've never tried this technique, you're missing out. It's so easy to do, and really doesn't require a big investment for supplies.Some glossy card stock (not photo paper, it's not the same), 94% alcohol in a spray bottle, some felt to make a stamp pad of sorts, and of course alcohol ink. I like Tim Holtz's line by Ranger. If I get any requests, I will post a tutorial on here.
It's June 2ND already. Time is going so fast. Since last year around this time, I have been waiting for the time to go by fast. My husband and I are going to Italy in September with another couple. We will be there for two weeks, and will be touring Rome, Florence, Pisa, Milan, Venice and Napoli! I feel like I am wishing my life away, the conversation has been like this; " before we go to Italy we will..............when we go to Italy, we will..............when we come back from Italy we will............" you get the idea. Now it's only three short months away. I'll be talking about this trip more and more in the weeks to come.
My husband and I have two high school graduations this month, both of which we will be flying out to attend. His grandson and namesake is next week, and my FIRST grandchild will be graduating the week after. Gosh, I am getting to feel old all of a sudden. It seems like last week that I was graduating, and yesterday that his mother took the walk to get her diploma, and now HIM. I can still remember the day he was born, the first time I held my first grandchild and kissed his sweet little head. I practically have to stand on a ladder now to kiss him, he's so tall.
I cropped a little last night at my LSS. I got 3 pages done, and caught up with my fellow scrappers, as we haven't gotten together in a long while. It was fun. I just wish I didn't have to pack and then unpack my supplies. I always forget something.
Have a great weekend.
Ciao!

1 comment:
This is gorgeous!! And that quote is just hysterical - do you know the maker?
Post a Comment