I am getting to like my Bind It all a little more. It's really a very neat machine but it does have a small learning curve to it. It doesn't help that the company doesn't include very good directions with the unit. I did find a great site for all things Zutter at http://zutterzisters.com/ . There is an 18 page instruction manual on this website, complete with step-by-step instructions and pictures. I plan on using this puppy the next time I use my Bind It all. Someday it may become MY FRIEND.Yesterday was a good stamp shopping day. I got some Christmas stamps, (sheesh, already!) and a few others I've been wanting. I also managed to find the new set of $1 wooden stamps at M's that I've been seeing on the message boards. They have the cutest bird stamp ever. Look for a card or two from me this coming week using my new rubbah!
It's been a week since I posted anything here. I will be back on track from now on ::::crosses fingers behind back::::: PROMISE!
By the way, it's officially 55 days until..........Italia!
Ciao!

4 comments:
Love the little book. Great colors!!
Love the little book!
Tried this firsthand at CHA and I may NEED one myself. Man, that little machine can punch through anything...amazing!
Great book, love it, now that I have the bird, I will be glad to send you some stamped images, just email your address.
Don't know how I missed this one! Great creation!
Post a Comment