Saturday was a good shopping day. I got a bunch of new stamps at the RSS I usually go to about 4 times a year. This past Saturday they advertised Christmas stamps 25% off. I couldn't pass that up, so I stocked up. I have more purchases on another picture, but I can't upload it right now. I got a new anti-virus program and I accidentally excluded my ability to upload pictures on my blog. Great, now I have to figure that one out, tech-savvy person that I an NOT!One of the new stamps I got that I can't show you is an Outlines rubber stamp. It's a really pretty flower, and the really neat thing about Outlines stamps is that they can be punched several different times, then cut apart and stacked to give you an infinite variety of looks. I am going to try to make a card today or tomorrow with it and show you how it's done.
I have no other projects today, I couldn't post the pictures even if I did. But I am working on some birthday cards I have to get out, and another mini-book. I still haven't finished up three projects from last week (or was it the week before!). Aaack, it's getting overwhelming again.
Have a great Thursday.
Ciao!

1 comment:
Looks like fun! LOVE that eye stamp!
Post a Comment