Okay, I got yesterday's issue resolved with the new virus protection program. I'm getting a little more comfortable with it. I hate it when you get a pop-up and it says something like "so and so program is trying to access the internet" and you have to allow it or not. I always used to think it was something trying to hack into my computer, LOL! Turns out, yesterday I couldn't post any more pictures to my blog because I dis-allowed the program that makes that happen. A quick search of "help" let me fix this dilemma.So here's the rest of the stamps and stuff I got on Saturday. I wanted that little fairy last year, but picked it up and put it back, SEVERAL TIMES. A year went by, I still wanted her, so she came home with me. I also can't wait to try that Outlines stamp. It has a lot of possibilities. And MORE STICKLES, can't ever have enough.
I don't have any cards to post today, I haven't had a chance to take pictures of what I've done this week.
It's Friday, time for an Italy count down. Fifty, yes fifty short days away.
Ciao!

4 comments:
OOOOOOO Stickles! I love that stuff! Great stamps
OOOOO love the new goodies, can't wait to see what you create with them.
Wow...you got some awesome stamps...I can't wait to see what you do with them.
I LOVE that fairy snowflake...The Snowflake Fairy! LOL! Would make GREAT winter cards!
Post a Comment