
And it's time for a birthday card! I got the newest set of wooden stamps at M's last week, and I think this little birthday hat is so darn cute! A little background on the stamps; I saw a post on a message board showing pictures of the newest stamps. There are a few that I liked, and I just had to have them. I went to my M's about 4 times in one week looking for them. Finally, on day I went and there they were!!!! It was like Christmas, I tell you. I got them all.
I colored the hat with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and used Stickles to finish it off. A little bit of ric-rac and it's done. I used a new stamp on the inside but I already signed the card so I'm not going to put the picture up here.
Have a great Saturday!
Ciao!
4 comments:
Great card! Glad you found the stamps!
This IS so darn cute, love it.
Too cute, need you to email me your address - LEO.
So cute, love the little hats with all that sparkle.
Post a Comment