Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good Sunday

Last week, I didn't post to this blog at all. This week I've posted almost every day. It's good, right?

I want you to go to http://spazzgirldaily.blogspot.com/ ::::waving to Simone:::::. First check out her blog. I love her style, she's sassy with a capital "S", and she went to CHA!!!! She's giving away great blog candy, a lot of her goodies from the show. Looks like great prizes. You have until Monday (tomorrow) noon CST to enter. Tell her I sent you.

I don't have any projects to share today. I do want to mention some great ladies. A little background: I love the scalloped circle and oval punches. I think they make great cards. I don't have it in my budget to buy these right now, and they are still a little hard to get. A store gets them in, they sell out IMMEDIATELY. Anyway, I have the square scalloped punches and I put out an offer last week on Split Coast Stampers to see if anyone wanted to trade punches with me. I offered to punch squares out if someone would send me ovals and circles. I want to thank Diane and Wanda in North Carolina, and Shelly in Illinois for the punches and extra goodies I got. I'm pretty well set for a while. Now I just have to use them and not hoard them. I've said it before, stampers are the nicest people.



Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday.

Ciao!





2 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Hey, Paula...Thanks so much for visiting my blog...I HAD to check you out & soooo glad I did!.....I also have been "challenged" with my zutter binder....went to convention...HAD to have it!!!..Challenging is definitely the word!....BUT, I do LOVE the fact I can make my own size spiral...( Let me know, please if you get it perfected!!)
Have a SUPERIOR SUNDAY!!

Unknown said...

more like Spazzy with a capital S...lol.
Thanks for the sweet plug!