Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rockin' Robin, tweet, tweet, tweet!

Okay, you're gonna start tapping your toes and you won't be able to get that song out of your head today, so sue me. I am having fun with this birdie stamp. It's one of the new $1 stamps from M's. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it and I went on the hunt for it. Lions going after prey could not have been more ruthless than me. I even resorted to shameless begging on the Internet! Six trips to M's and TA-DA! I want to thank Karen at http://pottsplace.blogspot.com/ for offering to try to get me this stamp when I thought it was not going to arrive at my M's at the very moment I needed/wanted it. Impatient much? While you're at it, check out Karen's blog by clicking on the link. She makes great cards.

See that scalloped circle, huh...huh? I don't have that punch right now, but I traded for it. How's that for being resourceful? I think I mentioned this in another blog entry a few days ago. What fun it is to trade for something. You get packages in the mail and you get to open them first, before the bills. I'll say it again. Stampers are the nicest people!

My swirls are new clear stamps (new for me anyway) by Heidi Grace designs. I put some bling on them, too. Birdie is, of course, from M's, colored with Prisma's and gamsol. A little Cuttlebug embossed background and the verse from clear Studio G M's (again!) $1 stamps.

Have a great Tuesday!

Ciao.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love those $ stamps at Michaels and that bling is too cool.

Karen said...

You are too funny! I know how it is on the hunt for the $ stamps! great card

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Fantastic card! WOW!

Unknown said...

Oh my word...I love it, from the little birdie to the colours...I am in visual bliss!
Wonderful!

Corie said...

So incredibly cute!

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is a wonderful card and a great use of the $ bin stamp!